Applications should be submitted in electronic form in the Russian or English language. All items in the application should be in PDF format. Please send all documents in one file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications with one or more missing items are excluded from the competition.
Items 1-15 are to be filled out on the website. Please visit Application link, “Submit application”. If you completed the form correctly, the system will allow you to proceed to further steps: save the completed application form in a PDF format or print it out.
Item 15 “Annotation of planned project activities" – is an essay on the topic “How can I be useful for carrying out a project?” We recommend mentioning specific skills and work experience. The aim of this essay is to attract the attention of a potential research advisor. The length of the text should not exceed 700 characters.
You should save the electronic application form after filling it out. The rest of the parts of the application should be attached in PDF format separately.
16. Resume. An electronic form can be downloaded here. In the resume it is necessary to mention:
- Leading international or Russian universities and scientific organizations where applicant studied/interned/worked
- Experience of participation in scientific projects
- Public recognition of the applicant and his or her achievements in scientific activity (awards, medals, diplomas, patents, know-how, etc.)
- Core skills
Please attach 3 recommendation letters from leading scientists, research advisors, employers
17. Written application addressed to the Rector of Tomsk State University. The application form can be downloaded here.
18. Scan of all pages of the passport.
19. Verification letter from the last place of work.
20. Scans of the documents verifying higher education, graduate education, and academic degrees.
21. Scan of the documents verifying candidate’s English language proficiency at level B2 or higher.
22. Scans of 4 publications (3 publications for research in liberal arts or socio-economic sciences) in journals indexed by the Web of Science or Scopus, and published not more than 3 years ago. Please indicate the impact factor of each journal. It is necessary to provide a scan of the front page and contents pages of the journal along with the publication itself.