Laboratory of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
The project purpose is development of new general methods of nonlinear models research in the field of quantum theory and applications in modern theoretical physics. As well as, problems of physics of high energy and cosmology (including a problem of combined and stable interactions formation in the quantum field theory), problems of general view calibration theories quantization (including not variation models and theories with the highest spins and derivatives), problems of the theory of strong interactions, and also the problems connected with integrability of classical and quantum systems will be investigated. Also some problems of the condensed state quantum theory connected with studying of metals and alloys electronic structure with hydrogen absorption will be investigated. Interaction of charged particles beams with solid-state targets and intensive electromagnetic fields will be studied.
The main publications in 5 years:
- Kaparulin D.S., Lyakhovich S.L., Sharapov A.A. Local BRST cohomology in (non)-Lagrangian field theory, JHEP. – 2011. – V. 09. - N 006 (33 p).
- Kaparulin D.S., Lyakhovich S.L., Sharapov A.A. Consistent interactions and involution, JHEP.- Volume 2013, Issue 1, 2013, Article number 097.
- O Francia D., Lyakhovich S.L., Sharapov A.A. Оn the gauge symmetries of Maxwell-like higher-spin Lagrangians, Nucl Phys B. 2014. Vol. 881. P. 248-268.
- Lyakhovich S.L., Sharapov A.A. Multiple choice of gauge generators and consistency of interactions, Mod. Phys. Lett. A. - 2014. - Vol. 29, - № 31. - P. 1450167.
- Kaparulin D.S., Lyakhovich S.L., Sharapov A.A. Classical and quantum stability of higher-derivative dynamics, European Physical Journal. - Vol.C74. 2014. No.3072. -P.1-19.
Тел.: +7 913 826 2163
Signing of an employment contract, six-day working week and two months of vacation, providing full social package, performance of obligatory reporting indicators, possibility of participation application for the faculty in TSU, participation in joint projects and grants, the workplace, access to the Internet and resources of the TSU Scientific library.
1. The academic degree is the candidate of science or PhD.
2. Basic knowledge in the field of the quantum field theory.
3. Experience of research work in the field of classical and quantum electrodynamics.
4. Experience of research work in the international research centers.